One part high performance neutral cure silicone sealant offering plumbing and roofing materials
• DOWSIL™ Silicone 780 Plumbers & Roofers' Sealant adheres to a wide range of plumbing and roofing materials, like Steel, Zinc-coated Steel, Aluminum, Brick, Concrete, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Baked Enamel Surfaces,Painted Finishes, Select Plastics etc.
Specification Writers: These values are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• One-component adhesive/sealant
• Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
• Easy to use/ease of application compared to non-silicone materials
• Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
• Good/excellent unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates
• Resistant/outstanding resistance to ozone, UV, moisture and temperature extremes
• Stable and flexible from -40°C to +150°C
• Non-slumping; can be used in vertical and overhead joints
DOWSIL Silicone 780 Plumbers & Roofers' Sealant is high performance sealant designed for use in sealing sheet metal and aluminum roofing, flashing, guttering, wall cladding and rainwater accessories. It is a moisture curing one part neutral cure silicone rubber sealant.
USABLE LIFE AND STORAGE
When stored below 32°C (90°F) in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 540 days
from the date of production. As DOWSIL Silicone 780 Plumbers & Roofers' Sealant cures by reaction with moisture in air, keep the container tightly sealed when not in use. A plug of used material may form in the tip of a tube or cartridge during
storage. This is easily removed and does not affect the remaining contents.